Pages

Saturday 10 August 2019

Shades of Black – Allen Tiller


Shades of Black – Allen Tiller




All my life I’ve written poetry and short stories. For a few years I was an editor on what was the worlds biggest poetry website (2002- 2006) Author-Me. I was never confident about letting others read my inner voice, but I eventually overcame that. Putting some of that work into a collection was a daunting, but after an interview with the Rev Shawn Whittington, I thought “what the hell, why not do it? “…

So Ladies and Gentleman, without further Adieu, I present: “Shades of Black”, a collection of poetry, prose and short stories by me 😊

Shades of Black: "A collection of poetry, prose and short stories written by award-winning historian and paranormal investigator Allen Tiller over three decades. This collection includes many previously unpublished original works written by Allen in his early twenties."

P.S. If you are looking to buy a print copy, with the current exchange rate between the US $ and AU $, it is very expensive for Aussies (other countries isn’t so bad), so I launched a Kindle version as well….hopefully when the dollar is performing better, I might be able to get a few physical copies and sign them, then send them out😊


As always, thanks for your support – it’s much appreciated 😊

Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1088595367?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

Kindle Ebook: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07WC627NS


Merchandise: https://www.redbubble.com/people/AllenTiller/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment