Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

A Ghost at the Jens Hotel Mount Gambier



A Ghost at the Jens Hotel Mount Gambier

In a recent blog post (found here: http://hauntedadelaide.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-haunted-jens-hotel-mount-gambier.html) I described the alleged haunting of the Jens Hotel at Mount Gambier.

Among the many spirits said to haunt the hotel is the spirit of female child. She is believed to be around 4 years old and is alleged to haunt the ground floor. It is believed she is waiting for her mother to return.

This photo was sent to me by a former worker at the Jens Hotel who claims that the image in the picture closely resembles that of a 3-year-old child, the daughter of a former publican, who died in the hotel.
What do you believe, ghost or not?


3 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of ghosts in my time. I've also seen a lot of things on walls and rugs and in clouds and flames that play trickery with the eyes and mind. To me...not a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot of ghosts in my lifetime. I have also seen a lot of images in walls, rugs, patterns, clouds etc, which look like faces, eye and mind trickery. I wouldn't identify this as a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can actually see to figures,maybe a reflection?

    ReplyDelete