Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Hiatus




G'day loyal readers of The Haunt of Adelaide, 

 For the past four years I have presented, on a weekly basis a story about Adelaide, or somewhere in South Australia that features a paranormal, crime, weird, ghost or historical theme.
 As some of you are aware, I have changed the direction of my writing to include of all Australia and New Zealand, not because I have run out of stories about Adelaide, but because I want to broaden the blogs appeal.
 Rather than dilute this blog with Australian stories, I have decided to keep it "as is" and maintain its integrity as South Australia's leading "paranormal blog", so instead of posting the new "Paranormal Down Under" blog posts here, they will appear on a new blog over on Tumblr
you can find it here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/paranormaldownunder

From time to time I will post new Adelaide-centric stories here on this blog, but they wont be at weekly intervals as before... but for now, I am taking a little break from writing as I work on other projects that are taking shape for 2017.

For those of you interested, Haunting: Australia is going to re-air from December 3rd on Syfy Australia at 8:30pm - it'll be weir to watch thinking the narrator David Ritchie, and my buddy Gaurav Tiwari have passed on to the other-side now, may they both rest in peace, and not be forgotten!

Until next time
Happy Hauntings
Allen Tiller
www.allentiller.com.au




No comments:

Post a Comment